On November 10, 2017 at about 11:20am, personnel of WCPC - Visayas Field Unit under the supervision of PSSUPT ROMEO PERIGO in coordination with PSSUPT NORBERTO D. TUAZON, Provincial Director, Leyte Police Provincial Office, WCPD LPPO, PIB LPPO, PCR LPPO, LPPSC, Mac Arthur MPS, DSWD 8, LPSWDO, PIACAT Leyte Province, and IJM Cebu Field Office conducted joint entrapment and rescue operation in Brgy. Liwayway, Mac Arthur, Leyte that resulted to the rescue of seven (7) minor females and two (2) minor male victims and the arrest of an adult female, 31y/o, housewife for violation of sec. 4 (a) in relation to sec. 6 (a) and (d) of RA 9208 as amended by RA 10364, Viol. of sec. 4c (2) of RA 10175, and Viol. of sec. 9 of RA 7610.
- UPDATED REQUIREMENTS FOR PERMIT TO CARRY FIREARMS OUTSIDE OF RESIDENCE (PTCFOR)
- Signing of Deed of Donation between the Women and Children Protection Center and World Vision Development Foundation, Inc.
- WCPC Functions
- Bilateral Cooperation and Investigation with the Royal Malaysian Police
- Capacity Building Program
The Transparency Seal
Joint Entrapment and Rescue Operations in Mc Arthur, Leyte
Latest News +
- Tuesday, 04 May 2021 Rescued one (1) female minor
- Tuesday, 04 May 2021 AVAWCD Complaint Desk
- Tuesday, 20 April 2021 SAVE AND RESCUE OPERATIONS
- Thursday, 09 May 2019 RESCUE AND POLICE OPERATIONS
- Tuesday, 01 May 2018 Arrest of 3 pimps and rescue of 21 trafficked victims
- Tuesday, 01 May 2018 Arrest of JOANNE LANTAJO
- Saturday, 10 March 2018 Arrest of A.K.A. "JAJA JHONCEL"
We have 16 guests and no members online